Tina Seymour Demoran, JD, RRT is married to Philip Demoran, an Associate Broker with Keller Williams and is the founder and managing attorney of Seymour Law Firm, PLLC, a full-service law firm; and is the owner and founder of Professional Expert Consulting, LLC, a consulting firm specializing in providing expert witnesses, consultants and medical/business/legal trainers for Mississippi with over 27 years of experience in the medical and legal fields.
- Has an Associate of Applied Science in Respiratory Therapy, two Bachelor of Arts degrees in Psychology and Biblical Studies from Belhaven College, and a Juris Doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law.
- Is a licensed attorney and licensed registered respiratory therapist in Mississippi.
- Has been featured as the Legal Expert on Mississippi Public Broadcasting’s “In Legal Terms”
- Is a columnist for The Gazebo Gazette, with a column titled “The Blue Jean Lawyer”
- Has been featured as a guest lecturer in Texas and Mississippi
- Has been a published author since 2005, writing for local and nationwide publications.
- Holds the following honors:
- Stepmom to Nick and Cherie and “MawMaw T” to Stella Katherine Demoran
- Has a variety of furbabies, including two cats and two dogs: Buddy, Chrissy, Misdemeanor, and Roxie
- 2009 Young Lawyer of the Year
- 2011 Top 40 Under 40
- 2015 Healthcare Hero
- 2015 Lighthouse Corporate Woman of Achievement
- 2016 Leading Attorney for Mississippi
- 2017 50 Leading Business Women of the Year for Mississippi
- 2017 Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers’ Project Pro Bono Award Recipient
- 2018 Top Entrepreneurs
- 2019 Mississippi Top CEO